Tuesday, September 4, 2007

SC 139

This card for the SC139 challenge at Splitcoast Stampers has a special place in my heart. When my daughter was carrying my grandson, we called him Turtle for the entire pregnancy. He's now 18 months old, (and the cutest grandchild ever!) but I can't look at a turtle without thinking of that special time. We found out recently that grandbaby #2 is on the way and should arrive in April. They're calling this one "Beany". Now that's going to be a little tougher to stamp!

This little turtle is from Art Impressions and the sentiment is from another Clearly Wordsworth set. The PP is from Doodlebug and has the sweetest little turtles on it. I used rub-ons for the stitching, doodled around the sentiment and added a Prima flower with an MM brad.

I'll have another post for you soon. I've started my BRAK Committee cards for September and just finished the first one.

2 comments:

clhenry99 said...

How cute! i lvoe turtles!!

Vansmom said...

Now, do you have a stamp for goose-eggs?