Thursday, September 6, 2007

BRAK #1

is on its way to the 1st person on my list. I am loving making these cards for the SCS BRAK Committee. Sure hope the birthday girl likes pink. :-)

I used the Stamps for a Cause ($7.00 from each set goes to the Make a Wish Foundation) set from Gina K Designs for both the image and sentiment and you'll never guess what PP I used, yep, My Mind's Eye. I colored the cake with my Copic markers and accidentally splattered it with ink when I was removing the cap from one of the markers. So, rather than start over, I just went crazy with more splatters. Gotta love serendipity. I rather liked the effect. The velvet ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket and I just had to add Stickles to the candles and icing for a touch of sparkle. Be sure and click on the photo for a closer view.

I just realized that I am living vicariously through my stamping. I mentioned before that I have been on Nutrisystem since April and so far I have lost 47.4 pounds. This, folks is how I am indulging my sweet tooth.!

No comments: