Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Inaugural JBWW Challenge

Don't know what a JBWW challenge is? Well, then head on over to Jeanne Streiff and Sherry Cheever's blogs (links below) to get the scoop.

I love how this card turned out. Thanks Jeanne (Inky Paws) and Sherry (Walkin' on the Bad Side) for the challenge. I needed that little nudge (read that as kick in the pants) to pull out a bottle of glitter from my stash and actually use it.

I glued some of the petal edges in this beautiful Flair Designs PP and covered them with Martha Stewart's Fire Opal glitter. It makes the flower really pop! To get the full effect, click on the photo for a closer look. The stamp is from Impression Obsession and is called Soothing Nature. I stamped it on Bazzill card stock with Adirondack Raisin Ink and added some Offray ribbon and a small bee charm from Pixie Press.

Can't wait for the next JBWW challenge. Bring it on girls!

5 comments:

Jeanne Streiff said...

Oh my!!! Your card is gorgeous!

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh my badness!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

clhenry99 said...

You should be totally proud of this card! It is awsome! You should submit your work somewhere!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!! It's even more beautiful up close. TFS!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkle!