Sunday, September 9, 2007

BRAK #2 and SC140

This is the proverbial killing two birds with one card method. I chose the sketch from SC140 at SCS to use for my second Birthday RAK. I had to tweak it ever so slightly by adding a layer at the bottom of the card. I initially just sponged my card stock but I was really unhappy with how it looked so I added a little PP. All of the PP used is from the new Basic Grey Periphery collection and the card stock is a mix of SU and Bazzill. The stamps are from Verve Visual's Fancy Florals set. I absolutely love the versatility of this set. I also added just a touch of Stickles to the flowers for some sparkle.

I'll have a second post tonight because I want to tackle the JBWW (Just Because We Wanna) challenge that was started by Jeanne Streiff of Inky Paws and Sherry Cheever from Walkin' on the Bad Side. This is going to be fun!

See you in a few....

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the colors and the layout. Be sure to enter it in the Verve Visual card contest. There's some great prizes up for grabs.

Sherry Cheever said...

Wow this is really beautiful!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh how very cool! I just love the grouping of flowers on the bottom.