Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

Here is another one of my many stamps with nary a hint of an ink stain. Not from a thorough cleansing mind you, but rather from a neglectful owner. I don't know what took me so long to pull this out and use it. I think it turned out really cute. It also gave me another opportunity to practice my Copic marker skills. I have decided it really is a skill! Have you seen the incredible work of Michelle Wooderson or Kathy Sanders? That's what I want to be when I grow up. :-)

The PP used in this card is from the Love Elsie set by KI Memories. I couldn't believe how well it with with the colors I used in the image which was not (as usual) pre-planned. The stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas. The ink is Reflection Blue by Pallette (Hyrid) and I used the SU Mat Pack and scallop punch to dress it up.
I am leaving on a business trip to sunny (and no doubt muggy) Florida tomorrow so I won't be posting again until next week. Be sure you keep on creating those beautiful cards because I'll be taking my Mac with me and I'll be checking in daily. Got to get my daily fix!

See you next week....

4 comments:

Karen said...

This card is adorable. I love that stamp and the colors you chose are awesome.

Anonymous said...

How cute is this??? I love it! Love that image as well!!!

clhenry99 said...

This is such a FUN card! GReat colors, stamps and colring in!!

Wanda said...

Such a cut card! TFS