Monday, September 3, 2007

For my Sis

I am so blessed to have two sisters. I'm smack dab in the middle of two wonderful women. My "baby" sis lives in Taiwan and is coming home for a visit in a little over two weeks. I am so excited to see her. My "much older" sis (as I like to call her. We're actually only thirteen months apart.) is having a birthday in 3 days, and this card is for her.

I have been using a lot of My Mind's Eye PP lately. I just love their color combos and distressed (but not over the top) look. I sponged the edges with Creamy Brown Colorbox Chalk ink and stamped Happy Birthday in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The sentiment is from Everyday Greetings, a Clearly Wordsworth set. I added some ribbon and a brad from S.E.I.

Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend. I love holidays but I dread the first day back to work after one. Sometimes I wonder if they are really worth it!

3 comments:

clhenry99 said...

This is such aneat card!! Love the little embelly's on it too. I am a middle child also. But i am in the middle of two boys and HATED it growin up!!

Diane said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the bird on there!

Vansmom said...

You know me and I love Brown!