Sunday, September 23, 2007

No place like home

Gee but it's great to get back home. I love to travel but I relish the trip home as well. The 5 1/2 hour flight to Orlando from Seattle is just about as long as I can stand and I start getting really antsy about 4 hours in. We had a terrific time though. My conference was informative and productive. There isn't much downtime, so we just trekked around Downtown Disney one evening and then last night we attended the final event of the conference which was a private party at Seaworld. Really fun time!

I can't believe how much I miss creating when I'm away. I tackled the featured stamper challenge as soon as we got home. This week's FS is Kristina Werner (starofmay) and you can find her gorgeous gallery here. I chose to CASE this card. I changed the card to a Halloween theme but I tried to follow the layout as closely as possible. The PP is Doodlebug Design, the sentiment is by A Muse and the spider stamp is from Whipper Snapper designs. I colored the spider with Copic markers and added some ribbon by KI Memories.

1 comment: