Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some come easy

and some don't. I find it fascinating that some cards seem to almost assemble themselves. The elements just flow together and it is effortless. Then, there are those that fight you right from the beginning. Case in point is today's card. I must have rethought the papers, stamps, ribbon, and sentiment 20 times before I arrived at the finished product. I still wasn't 100% sold when I was done, but it's growing on me. :-)

I started with Bazzill CS and used Baroque from Stampin' Up for the background. I've wanted to use this PP from Scenic Route for some time now. I think it is just incredibly cheerful. The ribbon was a Costco find. It came in a box of 40 ribbons, some of which are really cute. I added a sentiment from the Faux Ribbon set by Papertrey Ink and backed it with an American Crafts flower.

Thanks for dropping by!


No comments: