Monday, July 16, 2007

Longing for Autumn

I know, I'm weird. While everyone else is reveling in the relatively few days we have filled with sunshine, I am longing for those wonderful fall days when the air is crisp and the colors are vibrant. I am an Autumn girl, through and through. I just seem more alive that time of year. I wonder if it has anything to do with the time of year a person is born. I am after all a November baby.

Today's card definitely has an autumn feel to it. I just love these rich colors and warm tones. I used Flair Designs PP for the panels of the tri-fold. The band is Cosmo Cricket. For the medallion, I chose a stamp from the SU Baroque Motifs set. I inked it up with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and embossed it with JudiKins gold embossing powder.

So tell me, what's your favorite time of year?

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Kathie...I too am a lover of the fall months...and like you I was born in the fall....October!!!...my favorite time of the year...I love the pumpkins and the coloured corn...and the wind blowing those crisp, colourful leaves in my face as I take a walk with my dog and she chases them....yes you are right...it must have something to do with when we are born....LOL.
hugs
Beverley

clhenry99 said...

FAll!! I love fall too! and Joan's has a bunch of $1 fall stamps now.
Love this card by the way!