Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Pensive Mouse

I watercolored this little guy some time ago and finally got around to making a card with him. Doesn't he look thoughtful? I used my acrylic stamping block from My Favorite Things as a template for the border around the image. The stamp is another Whipper Snapper design called "Not So Chairful Mouse" and the sentiment is from a clear stamp set by Fiskars. The patterned paper is one from the Autumn Leaves MOD collection.

Don't you hate it when you finish a project and it still feels like something is missing? I really felt that way with this card. Then it hit me...this guy was thinking, really hard, so I added little "thought" bubbles by using Precious Finds adhesive gems by EK Success. I think it was just what it needed. :-)





6 comments:

Beverley & Carol said...

Kathie what an adorable card...you did a great job on it...I am not a mouse lover, but I luv this little guy...LOL...once again...great work.
hugs
Beverley

Melissa said...

How sweet is this?! SO cute!

clhenry99 said...

that is such a good idea on the thinking bubbles!! love this card, you do such neat work!

Denise... said...

This is so, so, so cute!

dd2njoy said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!! He's too cute!!

Shannon McGann said...

This is SO CUTE! I love the little lazy mouse!