Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mixed Emotions


I found it difficult to reconcile making a sympathy card on what is supposed to be the luckiest of days, 7/7/07. I made this card for one of my husband's co-workers whose adult daughter was murdered last week. I can't begin to comprehend the grief that he and his wife are experiencing.

I used the Agapanthus Cluster stamp by Stampendous which I saw and fell in love with on Amy Westerman's Heartfelt Greetings blog. (See her 6/21/07 entry) I am such a fan of her work. She inspires me every day! The sentiment is from SUs Warmest Regards set. Patterned paper is by Tinkering Ink.

On another note, I can't tell you how excited I was to see that six people left a comment on the first blog entry! I never dreamed anyone would even view it. Thank you so much. It meant a lot to me. :-)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow this card is beautiful!!

clhenry99 said...

this is beautiful! i am sure they appreciated it alot.