Friday, July 13, 2007

Simple Joys

Just wanted to post a quick card made with Papertrey ink's Text Boxed set. I love the simplicity of these stamps. The sentiment is from the Green Thumb set. I am crazy about the color combo in these PPs by Pink Martini Designs. So cute! I added a shimmer brad by Making Memories for a finishing touch.

I hate to post and run, but we're in the middle of a thunderstorm so I'll sign off until tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the terrific comments. They really make my day.

Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Pink Martini Designs
Stamps - Papertrey ink - Text Boxed and Green Thumb
Brad - Making Memories
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Inks
Accessories - Ribbon

2 comments:

Marti said...

Gorgeous!!! I love your color combo's, everything about your card is beautiful. Love the ribbon and papers!! Marti

clhenry99 said...

Wow! what a neat funky little card!!