Thursday, July 12, 2007

As promised...

I was tagged by Shannon, so here is my list of 7 random things about me:
  1. I am married to a man 6 years my junior.
  2. My secret crush in High School was Dick Cavett. I couldn't help it, I just love a man with a great sense of humor! (I've just aged myself terribly haven't I?)
  3. I decided to "dabble" in the stock market a couple of years ago and have so far managed to put several companies out of business. My husband has begged me not to purchase any Coke stock because it's his favorite soda and he's afraid I will ruin the company. :-)
  4. One of my sisters is a minister in Taipei, Taiwan and has lived there over 20 years.
  5. I taught myself HTML and have designed several websites.
  6. I became a Grandma a little over a year ago. I am so in love with my little man.
  7. Before I discovered scrapbooking and stamping about 2 years ago, I did not think I had a creative bone in my body. Now, I start having withdrawals if I can't do something artistic every day.
Alright, I've searched and searched and I think everyone has already been tagged at least once, so to avoid being annoying, I'll refrain from tagging anyone else this time.

No comments: