Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm dipping my toe



into the blogging waters. I'm excited to have a place to chronicle my stamping and hope this will light a fire under me to create more often. I just purchased several Whipper Snapper Designs stamps and this card is the result of my first time playing with them. This little guy is their "Happy Birthday to Me" stamp. Isn't he cute?! I used Tombo and SU markers with an aquapainter to color the image. I'm just starting to get the hang of it. The patterned paper is Chatterbox.

I recently stumbled upon (I know, I know, I must have had my head in the sand) Splitcoast Stampers and have found so much inspiration from all the beautiful cards. I wish I could thank each person individually for sharing their talent with the rest of us. Thanks!

8 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

well, your first upload is so adorable! Cute image, great colours and fantastik colouring!

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome to blogging - we are happy you are here!! :)

Karen said...

Great card! LOVE the coloring

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Welcome...you will love scs!!!

Michelle said...

Great card, and welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you have as much fun as I do!

Sharon in NE said...

You're "starting to get the hang of it"??? Girl...I think you've got it. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely adorable card, I love it!!!

Marti said...

Kathie,

I love, love, LOVE your new blog!!! Love your cards too!!!

Marti