This little number was created for the Limited Supply Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge was to:
1. Make a square card. (Any size)
2. Use only scrap pieces of paper. (The base card doesn't have to be a scrap.)
3. Use ribbon or fiber scraps.
4. Use only ONE other embellishment.
5. Use any colors, stamps, and tools.
You have to love a project that encourages you to use up some of your scrap stash.
Most of the papers used are Crate Paper, but there is a little Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye thrown in. I cut the paper into 1" squares and attached them in a patchwork pattern onto thin chipboard. The stamps used are from the Father Knows Best collection from Papertrey Ink. This is my favorite set from the newest release.
Thanks for dropping by.
It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Distress Ink, Antique Linen, Chalk Ink
Accessories: Velvet Ribbon, foam squares
Tools: Sponge dauber, Copic Markers, Slot punch