Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby's Giraffe

This is one of the cards I made during the time my computer was absent and like a dope, I forgot to write down all the specifics. I can't recall who makes the sentiment stamp, so if you know, please drop me a note so I can update my details.

The baby giraffe stamp is by Whipper Snapper Designs. How cute is he? I stamped him in Palette Noir on Bazzill white card stock, colored him with Copics and then cut him out with my Wizard and a rectangle Nestability. I used dimensionals to pop him on top of Nana's Nursery PP. The flower is chipboard that I colored with a Copic marker to match the image. I then threaded and knotted brown polka dot ribbon through it. The last touch was the addition of three matching brads.

I can't believe another weekend has flown by. Hope your week ahead is a great one!

No comments: