Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SEI Thanks

I am still existing in a Macless world waiting for my beloved MacBook Pro to return from its extended hospital stay. I finally repossessed my old Dell from my husband (yes, he is whining) and booted it up so I could get back to blogging.

I have manged to stockpile a few cards to share with you. This is one of my faves. The new Dill Blossom PP from SEI is gorgeous! I combined it with Bazzill card stock that I scored with my Scor-Pal and then machine stitched along the score marks. So easy and I really love the effect. The small circles are on pop-dots for added dimension.

Thanks for sticking with me through my absence. I've missed you all.

It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: SEI Dill Blossom
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Accessories: Prima Flower, Pop Dots, Brad
Tools: Scor-Pal, Janome Sewing Machine

No comments: