Friday, May 30, 2008

Love You More

Here I am at the 11th hour again posting my Blogger's Challenge. Sorry it's late but I had a terrible migraine today and it finally started to ease up around 7:00 PM.

The challenge theme this week was animals. I knew right away that I wanted to use these cute little possums from High Hope Rubber Stamps for the main image. I stamped them in Palette Noir Black and colored them with Copic Markers. The background paper is by Far and Away Scrapbooks from their Facades collection and the accent PP is from the SU Uptown set.

I cut out a small tag, stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things and doodled around the edges before tying it onto ribbon with floss.

Can't wait to see all the other challengers' creations.

Enjoy your weekend!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Far and Away Scrapbooks, Stampin' Up
Stamps: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, My Favorite Things

Ink: Palette, Noir Black
Accessories: Foam Squares, Floss, Ribbon
Tools: Copic Markers, Mat Pack

16 comments:

MJ said...

Oh my goodness! Those are just the cutest little guys ever! I want them! Great card, great coloring and great images.

Unknown said...

This is adorable, your colors are very nice and I love the tag.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What an adorable card. These possums are so very cute. I especially love the sentiment. My DH and I tell each other we love one another often, and the line goes like this,
DH: I love you
Me: I love you more
DH: I love you best...so you can see why I especially love this sentiment. I must have it! :)

Nikki Bond said...

What a super cute image...and your coloring is impeccable! Great job! {SMILES}

Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome artist! I really like how you did the color gradient on the possums.

Ladystamper said...

So darn cute!! Love the layout the coloring and everything!

Claudia Perry said...

Oh just how CUTE are those 2! I love your card!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card Kathie! Your coloring is beautiful and that sentiment is perfect! :D

Lisa Bohler said...

Oh my! What a wonderful card! Those little guys are too cute for words! Great job with the coloring!

Chrissy D said...

Love this card. Just perfect! TFS!

Barb Hardeman said...

Kathy, this is just sooo adorable. Your coloring is super great. Your sentiment is wonderful with these 2 cuties...great job on the challenge.

Ida said...

This is worth the wait. It's so cute and so well done. I love your little tag (fantastic doodling). Hope you are feeling better today.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

I love your coloring...it makes the card! Not to say the card wasn't oh-so-cute BEFORE the coloring!!!!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh those are DARLING! Love them! (I suffer from migraines, too, so know exactly how you feel...I don't do anything when mine is hurting!) Great job with the challenge...

Barbara said...

Cute, cute, cute! These little guys are just precious...you've done a fabulous job with them!! So, glad you are feeling better.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the possums. They give hubby the creeps, but these are too cute!