Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Top of the Pile Tuesday

I don't know about you , but I have this incredible stack of patterned paper that never seems to shrink no matter how many cards I make. I think it would, if laid end to end, circle the globe at least twice. In an effort to use some of this stash, I am starting a new feature called "Top of the Pile Tuesday". I will use whatever paper is on top each Tuesday to make a card. So here it is...card #1 in TOTP Tuesday.

The paper featured today is by Sandylion and is called Floral Crochet. I wasn't sure if it was even still available but I did find it on their site so it must not be as old as I thought it was.

I finally tracked down this Birds Galore stamp set by Inkadinkado. Thanks Ebay! I have been admiring all the wonderful cards I have seen created with this set. I have also been drooling over this backgrounder stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms called Pretty Pattern. I used tons of Distress Ink in Antique Linen to age the card and added some of my favorite ribbon by May Arts.

Have you seen the new Nestabilities yet? They have four new awesome styles for tags, ribbon tags and labels. You should check them out over at Ellen's. I used the largest size from the Labels Trio to make the label for my sentiment which is from Pond Life Sentiments by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for looking and don't be a stranger!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Sandylion
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Papertrey Ink, Inkadinkado
Ink: Ranger - Root Beer, Distress Ink- Antique Linen
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, foam squares, Creative Candy
Tools: Nestabilities, sponge dauber

No comments: