Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SUINKWWC18 - Hi Sweetie Pie

Happy Hump Day and welcome to another Whachadoin' Wednesday challenge from Storage Units, Ink & More. The twist today? To create a card from a holiday set that is non-holiday in nature. Love this! I chose the Bountiful Harvest set and grabbed that adorable little pie again. I just love this little stamp. Of course my attempt to stay away from sweets may have had a slight influence on my choice! ;-)

The PP is Stampin' Up and so is the delicious felt ribbon. I can't get enough of this stuff. I used a computer generated sentiment to tie into the image.

The excitement is building over at SUINK as we get ready to announce the new design team members. Be sure and check in and don't forget to leave your link to your creation. Also, if you upload to SCS, please use SUINKWWC18 as a keyword so we can enjoy your cards.




It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up and Core'dinations
Patterned Paper:
Stampin' Up
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: SU Ribbon
Tools: Copic Markers, Computer fonts

1 comment:

MJ said...

This is great! What a perfect image and sentiment. Love it.