Monday, December 8, 2008

Cuttin' the Pow Pow on a Blue Bird Day

I'll admit it. I am clueless when it comes to snowboarding ... and I'll confess that I had to Google snowboarding terms to come up with a title for today's post. Pretty sad, huh? By the way, for the rest of you "uncool" folks out there, the title translates to "snowboarding in fresh powder on a beautiful day".

I may not know snowboarding but I do know stamps and I love this set from Storage Units, Ink & More called "Aspen". Can't you just feel the crisp air and the hear the snow crunching underfoot? For a view of the other 11 stamps in the set check out this link to SUINK.

For a full list of materials used to create this card, please check out the details below.

Hope everybody's week is off to a great start.





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:
Chatterbox
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: Brad, Dimensionals, Glitter
Tools: Copic Markers, Snowflake punch, Circle Punch

No comments: