Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Denise!

We have a birthday girl in our midst today! Happy Birthday Denise! Denise is our fearless leader and owner of Storage Units, Ink & More. The design team thought it would be fun to surprise her and create cards for her using stamps from SUINK.

I used stamps from two sets, Leap Frog and It's my Party. Doesn't this little frog look like he's just jumping for joy? He must really like birthdays. (More than some of us!) I hope you are as excited about yours, Denise and I hope it brings you a day filled with all your favorite things!

Happy Birthday!!!







It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up, Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Scarlet Lime
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, brads
Tools: Copic Markers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute mix of the stamp sets Kathie-- I like the froggy with that paper too!