Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Chrismoose


Ok, is this the cutest moose ever? It's the Merry Chrismoose from Stampendous and it's the first time I've inked him up, but it certainly won't be the last.

I wanted to play along with Jen's a "Sketch For You To Try" challenge this week. I chose this new Chatterbox patterned paper in gorgeous blue and brown for the background ... One of my very favorite color combos.

We had a somewhat unexpected three inches of snow fall over the weekend and while I realize that sounds like a dusting to those of you buried under several feet of the stuff, keep in mind that we rarely get snow here. Believe me when say that very few folks know how to drive in it so it makes for an interesting and sometimes even comical commute. Here's a small glimpse of the view from our back deck. It is definitely looking like a white Christmas. Now, if I just had my shopping done......





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill and Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:
Chatterbox
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stickles
Tools: Copic Markers

4 comments:

Fountain of Memories said...

I love that moose. Wonderful card. I'm going to be on the hunt for that moose stamp now

Ida said...

Very cute card. Love that festive moose. - I'll trade your snow for ours here in Walla Walla!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe! I really love this card! Way cute! Love those colors too! ~Heidi

Ramona Michaluk said...

Oh, I love this Moose - he's so adorable! Great card Kathie and the colours are fabulous - love his beautiful scarf, he looks good in Aqua!