Thursday, December 4, 2008

Peace on Earth

Yikes, I am so far behind in posting my design team work. I had better get busy and show them off.

This sweet little image of Mary and baby Jesus is from the "Oh Holy Night" set from Storage Units, Ink & More. It is just one of 11 images that are so much fun to play with. I love it paired with this shimmery patterned paper from Heidi Grace. The coloring is done with Copic markers. The rest of the design is pretty straight forward and you'll find the specific details below.

I'll be back tomorrow with one or two more cards. I have to make up some ground!

I peeked at the awesome cards made for Whachadoin' Wednesday and I have to say they are outstanding. Check them out at SUINK's blog.




It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:
Heidi Grace
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Copic Markers, Square Punch

No comments: