Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Teddy Bear is Always There

I have always loved Teddy Bears. I collected them for years until they really began to take over my bedroom, not unlike my stamps and supplies do these days. :-) That's why I was so excited to find out that one of the new sets in Storage Units, Ink & More's August release was called "Bear with Me". It has the cutest variety of bears in it!

To create this card, I began by stamping and paper piecing the bear on the inside of the card. Next, I cut out a window in the card front so he could peek through. I then punched a square in a scalloped square of K & Company patterned paper that I created with my Nestabilities. I finished the square by attaching a green card stock square to use as trim.

Rieca, where are you?!! If I don't hear from you by tomorrow, I will need to draw a new winner for the stamp set. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading all of your birthday stories. They were all wonderful!

Drop by on Wednesday for something new and fun!!!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: K & Company
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Foam Squares, Ribbon, Colorbok Metal Dots
Tools: Scor-pal, Copic Markers, SU Punches


3 comments:

Bunny B said...

This is super cute!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is super cute! I love how you made the teddy. And I really like the frame you did around the punched square. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This card is so cute.

shir