Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shhh!

I thought I would show you something other than a card today. I forget how much fun other projects can be sometimes. I loved working on this door hanger. I covered an inexpensive wood door hanger from Michaels with Bella Rose DP from Stampin' Up. I added a second layer of dp and trimmed it with a scalloped border in Riding Hood Red and a touch of Kiwi Kiss trim.

The little teddy bear is from Storage Units, Ink & More's "Bear with Me". I stamped it on another sheet of dp, cut it out and added it to a circle and scallop that were cut out with Nestabilities. The sentiment is from the same set and it was stamped in Riding Hood Red and also cut out with my Wizard and Nestabilities. I added rub-on letters and a few crystals and finished it with a polka dot bow. I can't wait until someone has a little girl so I can give it as a gift. Seems like everyone I know that is expecting is going to have a boy. ...of course that's a great excuse to make one in blue. :-) Like I really need an excuse!

Enjoy your weekend!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Foam Squares, ribbon, Crystals, rub-ons
Tools: Wizard and Nestabilities, SU scallop punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute.
I love the idea and the designing
wonderful!!!

shir