Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello! Scarecrow

Yeah! It's sneak peek time again! The September releases for Storage Units, Ink & More are the cutest sets yet. Of course I am partial to fall and the colors that go with it so I may be just an bit biased. :-) I didn't get a chance yesterday to tell you to head on over to Debbie and Bethany's sites for more sneak peeks ... so go now! You don't want to miss out, do you?

You also don't want to miss out on the chance to receive all 6 sets of stamps in the release set for September 1st. All you need to do is visit SU Ink & More's blog and enter your guess for how many M & Ms there are in Denise's jar. This link will take you directly to the entry post.

This adorable scarecrow and sentiment are part of the "Leaf it to Me" set. It is loaded with 15 fun fall images. I used Core'dinations card stock for the card base and added scrumptious My Mind's Eye patterned paper. The layout is this week's Mojo Monday from Poetic Artistry. Love Julee's sketches! I added a touch of "straw" to the sentiment. You can have a better look in this close-up view.

I hope you are kicking back and relaxing (or whooping it up, if you prefer!) over this three day weekend.

Later....





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Accessories: Foam Squares, rope
Tools: Wizard and Nestabilities, SU Punch, Marvy Punch, Copic Markers

6 comments:

MJ said...

How cute is he. Great card and great image for this layout! Can't wait to see the rest of the set.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This turned out fabulous Kathie! What wonderful papers! Love your design as well! :D

MJ said...

I forgot to tell you in my first post that I awarded you on my blog yesterday.

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-am-sooo-bad-and-so-sorry-too.html

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing! :0

Clara said...

Simply a perfect autumn card! Love the paper combinations you used.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this! Great job with this set. I can't wait to play with it too.