Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Fall Y'all

Today's card pays homage to my favorite time of year. FALL!

I love stumbling across new (at least to me) stamp companies. This terrific image and sentiment from FireCracker Designs by Pamela are really one image called Medium Crow. I stamped it once and colored and cut out the crow and then stamped just the sentiment part by covering the remainder of the image with scotch tape before inking and then removing the tape to stamp. I air brushed the Nestability square with the die still in place with three different Copic Markers to give it a textured look .

I used a variety of PP from Prima, Sassafras Lass and then colored a plain white flower with Copics to match the colors used in the rest of the card.

Thanks for checking in.





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Prima, Sassafras Lass
Stamps: FireCracker Designs by Pamela
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks
Accessories: Foam Squares, flower, brad, ribbon
Tools: Wizard and Nestabilities, SU scallop and oval punch, Copic markers and airbrush system

1 comment:

Ida said...

Oh I love this! Fall is one of my favorite seasons so this card really hit the spot for me. Great stamp and wonderful colors.