Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Motherload

I want to let you in on a big secret that I've been keeping since early May. (You didn't think I could do it, did you?) I have been asked to be a part of the first Design Team for a new stamp line from Storage Units, Ink & More!!! I was beyond excited when Denise emailed me and asked if I would join the other amazing team members. Check out my sidebar and visit the sites of Bethany, Susan, Kendra, Debbie, Leigh, Kimberly, Dawn and Lauren. They are all incredibly talented stamp artists. I am so honored and humbled to be a part of this team.

But it gets better.....Denise and Bob are giving away the Motherload of all give-aways! Check out what you can win simply by visiting the Storage Units, Ink & More blog and leaving a comment telling them what kind of stamps you would like to see in future sets.

Are you ready? Here's what one lucky person can win:
  • 6 brand new Storage Units, Ink & More! Clear Polymer Stamp Sets!
  • 6 Storage Units, Ink & More! Inkpads and Reinkers in our very own colors!
  • 4 packages of Core’dinations Cardstock!
  • 1 set of 8 Acrylic Blocks
  • 1 bottle of Ultra Stamp Cleaner
  • & 1 set of 12 Copic Markers in our hand chosen colors!
It lives up to its name, Motherload, doesn't it? Be sure and stay tuned for upcoming sneak peaks and other goodies (can you say blog candy?) by the design team. The fun is just beginning!

No comments: