Monday, June 30, 2008

Leap Frog

We're back from our small get-away to the Oregon coast. What a wonderful relaxing three days! The weather was perfect too, slightly overcast yet warm with a wonderful sea breeze blowing.

Check out this cute little frog! He's just one of several adorable amphibians in the "Leap Frog" set from Storage Units, Ink & More. He is scheduled for his big debut tomorrow! The sentiment is from the same set and says "Frogs have it made..they get to eat what bugs them." I just love the expression on his face. Looks like dinner time is near! :-)

I used Bazzill card stock and Basic Grey pp for the background along with Copic markers and Nestabilities, two of my trusty tools.

Hope you have a terrific week. I'm beat tonight but will write more tomorrow. Oh, and hey, I'm still waiting to hear from Mandy the winner of the blog candy. If I do not hear from her by Wednesday morning, I will draw a new name. Stay tuned....





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Foam Squares, Ribbon
Tools: Scor-pal, Nestabilities, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Ida said...

What a CUTE card! I am a frog lover and this is just adorable. I love the little fly in the upper corner.