Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tiny Yawns

I'm just a tad late in playing along with this sketch from one of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges. About 2 months late to be exact! I saw all the other cards made with this sketch and made a mental note that I had to use it eventually ... and I just love the end result.

These adorable baby shoes are from All Night Media. I think the stamp can be challenging to find now, (I've had it for years.) but I did find an eBay seller that has a few here. The sentiment is a stamp called "Tiny Yawns" from A Muse Artstamps. Isn't it the sweetest saying?

The patterned papers are from the "Baby Bee" collection from Crate Paper. One of my favorite all time lines. Speaking of Crate Paper, have you seen their newest lines? (Check them out here.) OMG, I think I need them all. OK, maybe need is the wrong word, but I seriously want them all!






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper

Stamps: All Night Media, A Muse Artstamps

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Dimensionals, MS Birthstone Gem Stickers
Tools: Copic Markers, Various Punches, Mat Pack, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Kathie,
LOVE the look of your blog!!!
Your card is just beautiful.....It is so precious and I do love the sketch. Also the colours you have used. The baby shoes are delightful and the verse is just wonderful.
Hugs, Candy

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling darling! I really like the soft coloring with the blues and oranges. Your shading on the shoes is perfect! Hey late or not a beautiful card.

Ida said...

This is so precious and sweet. It fits in well with the BC challenge this past week too (sad you aren't a part of that still)but this card is wonderful.