Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mass Production (Sort of)

Yesterday I made my first attempt at mass producing cards for my Etsy store. I say attempt because I have the hardest time creating the same card more than once. These are the closest I've come to date. I did stamp and color the same image (Stampendous "Pumpkin Plaque") with the same Copic markers and stayed with the same basic layout but I just had to mix up the patterned papers and ribbon.

Here's the final result: 6 new Halloween cards for my shop, it was a very good day!









It's all about the details:
Card stock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, SEI, KI Memories, Best Creation Inc.

Stamps: Stampendous

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon
Tools: Copic Markers

5 comments:

sari hänninen said...

great looking Halloween stuff!!!!

anya said...

So cute Kathie! These are great!

Ida said...

These are so much fun. Love the image and all the fantastic papers you used.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are a fun little bunch of cards. I like sets myself. :0)

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe! Those are really cute! What a really cute stamp too!! ~Heidi