Monday, September 14, 2009

Just for You


I'm making it just under the wire this week for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I usually try to tackle it the day she posts her sketch, but this week somehow just got away from me!

I whipped this card up using the "Fancy Cake" stamp from Hero Arts and one of the sentiments from Stampin' Up's Oval All set.

Thanks for another great sketch Mercy!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye

Stamps: Hero Arts, Stampin' Up

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon, metal dots
Tools: Copic Markers, SU Scallop Punch

3 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers, this is fabulous. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Hugs, Pam

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so fun and cheerful! What a great birthday card.

Unknown said...

kathie...this is so bright and cheerful! great colors!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy