Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All Things Grow with Love

I finally broke down and used some of my favorite Chatterbox "Parlor" patterned paper. I just love green and purple together and I don't know of any company that does floral papers better than Chatterbox.

I allowed the paper to dictate which Copic Markers to use on the Storage Units, Ink & More stamps. These cute little images are part of the "All Things Grow with Love" collection. I colored each image and used my square punch to cut them out. I adhered them to card stock and then placed them on dimensionals. I used the Fiskars Threading Water punch to add trim and this gorgeous satin ribbon from Papertrey Ink.

Have a terrific Thursday! Another three day weekend is on the horizon.






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Chatterbox
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Foam Squares, Ribbon
Tools: Scor-pal, Nestabilities, Copic Markers

No comments: