Sunday, January 20, 2008

WSC 31

I have been wanting to ink up this adorable stamp from Lockhart Stamps for awhile now and Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge seemed like the perfect opportunity.

I started with more of the My Mind's Eye "Kiss and Tell" collection, I love this paper! Then I stamped and colored the image with my Copic Markers and cut and embossed it with the Wizard and Nestabilities (or Nesties as they are becoming known around the net). The sentiment is from A Muse Artstsamps and I stamped it in Palette Hybrid ink in Claret. Sugar Coated chipboard from Doodlebug Design finished it off.

Hope you are lucky enough to enjoy a three day weekend too.


It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye

Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Co. and A Muse Artstamps

Ink: Palette Hybrid - Claret
Accessories: Sugar Coated adhesive chipboard from Doodlebug Design
Tools: Wizard, Nestabilities, Copic Markers

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Great paper!

Melissa said...

This is beautiful!

Many Blessings,
M.

clhenry99 said...

Im really slacking on posting, viewing other ppl's blogs and crafting! But I love coming here and seeing your cards! SUch inspiration!!!