Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snowbound

Well not really, since heavy snowfall is a rarity in these parts, but it is the name of this stamp from Stampendous - One of the Pookie stamps from the Pixel and Pookie series. I colored him with my Copics and paired him with a "vintage" PP from KI Memories Pieces of me collection and a Hero Arts sentiment.

This stamp reminds me of when I used to get my children all bundled up to go play in the snow. After 15 minutes of tugging and stuffing them into their little snowsuits, boots, mittens, hats, etc. I would without fail hear them say, "Mommy, I have to go potty".
Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.

It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: KI Memories

Stamps: Stampendous, Hero Arts
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Color Box Chalk Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Copic Markers, Staples, Stickles, foam squares
Tools: Stapler, Coluzzle, Copic Multiliner

3 comments:

Diane said...

Awwww he's so cute!! Beautiful card!

michelle sturgeon said...

Too cute!

tyrymom29 said...

This card is soooo cute !!! love him