Sunday, December 9, 2007

Da Vinci Santa

A light shining on our neighbor's front porch, what a welcome sight! Yeah, we have power!!! I don't think I will ever take it for granted again. Well for at least a few weeks anyway.

The minute I saw Inkadinkado's spoof of the Vitruvian Man, I had to order it. "The Da Vinci Santa" just tickles my funny bone. I stamped him with Brilliance Graphite Black and colored him with Copic markers. I also used Liquid Applique on his cuffs and hat. The rest of the details are listed below.

Here's wishing everyone a great week. Stay dry, stay warm, and stay well.

Kathie

It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Basic Grey, Figgy Pudding

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Distress Ink, Antique Linen
Accessories: Velvet Ribbon, Copic Markers, We R Memorykeepers Hardware, MM holly/brads, Liquid Applique, foam squares
Tools: Deckle scissors

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I bought this stamp too but havent used it yet. I heard there is also one of HOmer Simpson in the pose. That one is on my must have list!

Diane said...

Cute stamp,I see why you had to have it!!