Friday, December 14, 2007

Friend to Friend

How about a little somethin' springy as a nice break from all these Christmas cards? I made this for a friend's birthday this week. I love this Daisy Bucket Designs PP, it's so pretty and has a great textured feel to it. This particular paper is called Sweet Marabella.

Anyone else starting to get nervous about being ready in time for Christmas? I have so much shopping, cleaning, and baking to do that I'll be lucky to wrap things up (pun intended) by the 25th.

Have a super and productive weekend!

It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Daisy Bucket Designs

Stamps: Stampin' Up, Friend to Friend
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Foam Dots, Paper Piercer, Stickles

1 comment:

Diane said...

Such a lovely card,TFS!!! It is nice to see a non Christmas card,not that I don't like them,I love xmas cards...but to see something diff is great.
I'm pretty much ready,just going to
make a couple of desserts the week of,everything else is done.
Have a wonderful weekend!