Monday, February 27, 2012

Morning Smile


Just a quick and fun card that I hope brings a smile to your face this Monday morning! I love this set from Lawn Fawn called "Love ‘n Breakfast". The set is crammed full of adorable images. Just makes me happy.

I used a SCS sketch challenge (SC373) for the layout and picked some bright Basic Grey to jump start the card. The border stamp is from Papertrey Ink and is part of their "Love and Marriage" set.

I hope your week will be all smooth sailing. Be sure to drop back by on Wednesday, the 29th for our very first Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop. So excited!

That's it for now....






It's all about the details:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento, Colorbox Chalk, Archival

Accessories: Dimensionals
Tools:
Copic Markers, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a cheery card! How could you not smile when your toast is smiling at you???