Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Easter Chick


Today the Serendipity Stamps Design Team gets to play with Easter stamps! There is such a fun collection to choose from and this little chick was too cute to pass up! I think he just shouts "Spring!" He's a snap to color too. While you're visiting Serendipity's site, be sure and check out the gorgeous new Heart Scroll and Egg Scroll stamps. I can't wait to play with these this weekend.

I used some new Miss Caroline "Fiddlesticks" patterned paper from My Mind's Eye on my card. They just keep coming out with more and more beautiful collections. If they keep it up I'll be in the poorhouse. I just need them all!

Wishing for an early spring?...then check out more Easter goodies from my fellow design team members.

Jeanne
Amy
Jenny
Miriam
Sue






It's all about the details:
Stamps: Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Dimensionals, Brads, Ribbon
Tools:
Nestabilities, Janome Sewing Machine, Copic Markers

3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Very cute! That is my favorite Easter Stamp!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Kathie! I love your sweet chick and the coloring/shading on that flower is just beautiful!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee How cute! What a fun layout too.