Monday, January 4, 2010

Why Eat Fruit?


Hi everyone. I hope your week is off to a great start. I'm gearing up to go back to work after being off for eight weeks. I'm both excited and nervous to see what's waiting for me in my office!

I decided to play along with Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge this week. I chose the Berries and Cherries stamp set for my images and sentiment. Don't you just love this sentiment? I mean really, isn't everything better with chocolate? I stamped the strawberries in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and then colored them with Copic Markers before cutting them out. I restamped the strawberries inside the circles and adhered the ones I cut out on them with dimensionals.

I added a little of Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry patterned paper and a button with baker's twine and when I was done I felt like it was still missing something so I added the itty bitty red pearls from Kaisercraft and I love how they were just the right touch.

Thanks for dropping by. See you later in the week.






It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Nook and Pantry

Stamps: Taylored Expressions, Berries and Cherries
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink, Shabby Shutters
Accessories:Dimensionals, Kaisercraft pearls, MS Baker's Twine, Button
Tools: Copic Markers,Nestabilities

5 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Looks good enough to eat!

Candy said...

Oh Kathie!!
Your berries look sooo delicious!
Love your card - it is so refreshing and CUTE!
Hope work goes OK for you - will be thinking of you there.
Hugs, Candy

Ida said...

Yum Yum Yum! This looks delicious.

Lea L. said...

Tee hee....I LOVE this!! The sentiment is fabulous, and the strawberries look divine! Good enough to eat! Great job with TESC96!

♥Lea

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally yumo! Now I am hungry for these. Your coloring is wonderful.
Hopefully not a lot of mess to go back to. Have a good week!