Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feeling Chipper


How is it possible that it is February 10th already? I am in absolute denial that I have not posted for nine days.

Today I have something adorable to share with you. Serendipity Stamps has come out with a new spring line of stamps that are so cute and so much fun to play with. I'll show you several over the next few days. This first one called "Chipmunk" may be purchased all by his lonesome, or as part of a set which includes the sentiment I used on the interior of the card. How cute is he? I know without a doubt that he would cheer me up!

I thought that the Basic Grey Origins paper was perfectly suited as a backdrop for him. I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with Copic Markers.

Thanks for dropping by today. I'll try to not be such a stranger!






It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Origins

Stamps: Serendipity Stamps

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon, Prima flowers, brad
Tools:
Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Brown Marker

9 comments:

Amy Marie said...

It's got me feeling chipper this cold snowy morning!

Bev J. said...

So cute and well colored. Love the sentiment with it. I had a chipmunk that stayed around our back last spring and summer-you would see him dart in and out of the garage. Cute but guess they can be destructive with their sharp little teeth as they like to chew on things.

Ida said...

Oh this is so sweet. What a cute little chipmunk image. Love the papers you used. Ah being in the middle of Feb. means we're that much closer to Spring!

clhenry99 said...

Wow!! I must get some of those flipping markers!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! That is the cutest guy and your warm colors make me smile. Beautiful coloring.

Candy said...

Kathie!
Great to see you again.
Your card is delightful. The paper is perfect.
Have you a new banner at the top of your blog? It is so cute :o)
Hugs, Candy

dining table said...

It is so cute and well-colored! I love the ribbon. And the image is so adorable!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh Kathie! This is absolutely darling! Your coloring is sensational and that paper is just perfect with this image! Beautifully done! :D

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Awwwww...so SWEET! This card will surely cheer someone up very quickly and they'll feel chipper again.