Today is the 2nd anniversary of Just an Inkling and I want to share my excitement with you! In honor of this occasion, I have put together a little blog candy package for one lucky visitor. Will it be you?
What better way to celebrate than with cake and ice cream? I know in our family, all our celebrations seem to center around food. All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment on this message telling me how your family celebrates with food. It could be a special occasion, memory or even a special recipe. I'll choose one random winner on July 15th and post it here.
Good luck and please, only one entry per person and include a valid email address in your entry. For a complete list of items included, check out the description below.
I have assembled a fun assortment of goodies which include:
- MAMBI "Celebrate" 12 x 12 paper pad with die-cuts
- Prima Daisy Doodles in Candy Pink
- Package of American Crafts Elements Premium Ribbon in Uptown Pink
- K & Company Citronella Ice Cream Grand Adhesions
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter in Tourmaline
- Inkadinkado Clear Stamps, Birthday Fun set
- Martha Stewart Crafts Ice Cream Stickers
- Recollections pastel mini circle brads
- Martha Stewart Crafts Ice Cream Cone punch
Good luck, I can't wait to read your comments and don't forget to tell your friends!