Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Middle Age

I hope my husband doesn't get jealous, but I think I've fallen in love with another man. Grandpa is just the cutest. He's the creation of Eat Cake Graphics, home to some of the most fun and endearing stamps. I love the humor they bring to their line too. Check out the interior of the card below. This sentiment is another one of their stamps. Don't you love it? If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and visit their site to see for yourself.

I stamped Grandpa and Kenny with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. I cut the image out with a circle Nestabilities and then sponged around the edges with ink while it was still in the die. The PP is American Crafts.

I've been watching my countdown ticker to my blogoversary and can't believe it's coming up quickly...only 18 more days! Be sure and check in for your chance to celebrate with me and to win some great blog candy.





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: American Crafts

Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, buttons
Tools: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Piercer, EK Success Border Punch

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

ahh he is adorable...love this card and the blocked paper you used!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I love him too. He looks so kindly and sweet. Love your card!

Ida said...

What a FUN card. Love how you matched the DP and the Buttons. What a cute image and sentiment.

Candy said...

Hi Kathie!
What a cute card you have made with this great image!! Love the colours and buttons that match! On the inside love that sentiment. Like the way you took thin bits of the paper and put them across the top and bottom.........
Your cards are always so wonderful!
Hugs, Candy