Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cakeabella Birthday

A super quick post tonight folks...I decided to try my hand at the sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner. It's a great sketch and it gave me a chance to pull out my Cakeabella stamp for the first time.

You'll find all the other important details below.

Night all.




It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny

Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon, crystals
Tools: Mat Pack, Circle Punches, Copic Markers

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Super cute card Kathie - love the layout and DPs you've used - gorgeous colouring too. I love these Bellas, sooo much fun!
xXx

Amy Marie said...

Ahh so cute! Great job with the sketch!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Such a cute card Kathie! And what a fun image.

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally fabulous, Kathie!