Thursday, November 1, 2007

There's something going around

Seems like everyone is getting sick at work. Must be a bug in the air! It prompted me to dig out a few cute stamps I've had for a while and never used. Both the jar and bug are from Inky Antics and the sentiment that goes so well with them is by Limited Edition Rubberstamps.

I haven't heard from the winner of my blog candy yet. Dale, if you're out there send me your address! If I don't hear from Dale by next Thursday, I'll draw a new name.


Have a happy Friday!


It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Patterned paper: Love Elsie for KI Memories
Stamps: Jar and bug - Inky Antics, Sentiment - Limited Edition Rubberstamps
Sticker: Love Elsie for KI Memories
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Ribbon

1 comment:

Diane said...

That's such a neat idea!!! Love the colors and that sentiment is great!