Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A second helping of Figgy Pudding

I hope you're not tired of these yet, because I have several to go.

I broke out my Rusty Pickle Grinch-mas stamp set for the sentiment and paired it with SU's Season of Joy. The finishing touches include a brad for the dot in the "i" and a touch of gold Stickles for the flower centers. So simple, but very festive!

I still have not heard from Dale, so I may be drawing a new blog candy winner tomorrow evening, stay tuned......

It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: SU Season of Joy; Rusty Pickle, Grinch-mas

Ink: Distress Ink, Fired Brick
Accessories: Brad, Stickles, Foam Dots

1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Kathie!! Love the brad for the dot on the I...it's a wonderful idea!!