Monday, October 1, 2007

2 RAKs and a huge honor

Do you ever think you've done something only to find out much later that the intent was there but the follow through was found lacking? Such is the case with this adorable RAK that I received from Kathy Kinney (kakky_w at SCS). I just love the cheerful image and sentiment. I must have smiled for hours after I found this in my mailbox. I thought I had posted this weeks ago and then tonight I was looking for the post and couldn't find it. It was only then that I realized I had photographed and sized the card but never uploaded it. This RAK was a true bright spot in what had started as a rough day. I challenge each of you to send an RAK this week to brighten someone's day. I'll take my own advise too!


This second card is the
gorgeous card that Debra
Tack (dtstampz at SCS)
sent me as a thank
you for the Birthday RAK
that I sent to her. I think
I got the better end of the
deal! Thanks so much
Debra. Don't you just
love the black and
yellow color combo?
I definitely need to
make a card in those
colors.

Now for the honor part....Have you been following the card contest at Verve Visual? They announced the winners today and I won best overall card for my submission. There are so many wonderful entries be sure to check it out here. Oh, and the best part...I won the 2 new sets scheduled for release this month. I have to tell you, I have been bouncing all afternoon!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Those are beautiful cards...love the colors so nice and bright!!