Saturday, August 11, 2007

What a nice welcome

waiting for me in my mailbox when we returned from vacation. This SCS Welcome RAK from Jen (jetstudio29) really made my day. Thanks Jen! I love the red, blue and white combination.

Vacation was wonderful and relaxing. The weather for the most part was just right... sunny, but not too much heat and a nice coastal breeze. If you have never visited the Pacific Northwest, you really need to plan a trip here some day. I love this part of the country and the beauty of the Oregon Coast is breathtaking. It wasn't all just R & R though, there was a little "S" thrown in for good measure. What does the "S" stand for, you say? Why shopping, of course! I hit at least 4 scrapbook stores and came home with lots of new delicious papers and embellishments to make more cards. Now that's my idea of the perfect vacation.

See you tomorrow...

No comments: