Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blast Off


Today's card was created for SCS's sketch challenge. (SC335) I haven't played along with any SCS challenges in ages, and I really miss them.

I just picked up this adorable Technique Tuesday "Out of this World" stamp set and really couldn't wait to play with it. It has so many cute images and will make great boy cards. I may even use this one as a graduation card. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras. I colored the image with Copic markers and really went crazy with Glossy Accents on the rocket ship and stars!

Hope your week gets off to a great start!





It's all about the details:
Stamps: Technique Tuesday
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink

Accessories: Baker's twine, Glossy Accents, Button, Dimensionals
Tools:
Copic Markers

2 comments:

Bev J. said...

Great papers to go along with your neat image. Sure would make a neat grad card.

When I got into cardmaking in '07 I started doing most of the SCS challenges. Enjoyed them but haven't done any for awhile. Need to get back to my roots, so to speak.

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable. Love the papers and the rocket is darling.